First Court and Parker's House
First Court and Parker’s House represents an exciting opportunity to house all students – undergraduate and graduate – together on the Domus, as well as to enhance the cultural life of the College and all of Cambridge with a new art gallery.
It involved the expansion and refurbishment of an extensive building on Regent Street that was already owned by the College (shown above left) and construction was completed in January 2016. The new Parker's House contains 78 student rooms and eight common rooms. The project created a new court, First Court, at the entrance to the College and the Edwardian stables (built in 1902-1903) were converted into an art gallery, the Heong Gallery (shown above right), that is open to the public.